2) Turkey Trot 5k
4) Give Momma and our friend Jane a house tour of the best house in Putnam
5) Visit Logees Greenhouse for their open house weekend
6) Go to the Elks Veterans Dinner
In actuality, it did not turn out that way... Why? Because sometimes a day's plans go topsy turvy.
Since I awoke way too early, thinking of how we still haven't finished the sun room nor the bathroom (have you tried to comb your hair, brush your teeth, apply the most minimal amount of makeup you use, which is basically to cover those ever there bags under your eyes over the kitchen sink - with no mirror for 2 months????).
So, I then jumped up and decided it was time to turn my plans topsy turvy! This is how it turned out:
2) sanded the sun room walls
3) more laundry
5) listened to the coverage of the Turkey Trot on WINY Radio
6) washed the sun room walls
7) more laundry... and more coffee
8) primed the sun room walls
9) cleaned up all the sanding and painting mess
10) took a shower, and yes, combed my hair over the kitchen sink
11) gave Momma and her friend a house tour when they arrived
12) told my hubby to have a nice time at the Elks Veterans dinner
13) went to the Logees open house with Momma and friend. Bought a nice meyer lemon!
14) stopped at the Vanilla Bean for a lunch/supper with Momma and friend
Sometimes you gotta change things around a little, but as you can see, you can still jam a lot into a day, whether it is as planned or a little topsy turvy. Sometimes there is just too much fun to be had in a day!